Prenatal Circuit Level 1 with Pete
Time for you and that bump to get into shape! Pete takes you through a level 1 prenatal circuit class, you will need some light dumb bells or a couple of bottles of water for this class. The prenatal class takes you through bent over rows, squats, backwards lunge, glute kicks, press ups, knee plank, heel slides and quadruplet.
Prenatal and Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines
1. Pull in your pelvic floor muscles (the ones that stop you peeing) during all movements.
2. Don’t do any twisting movement while standing, you don’t want to squash the babino!
3. Don’t lie flat on you back for any prolonged period, you can’t do certain abdominal exercises but the ones here are safe to do.
4. Don’t exhaust yourself.
5. Don’t raise you heart rate too high, you should not go near you maximum heart rate, especially during the first trimester.
6. Take a break and pause the video if you need to.
Fitness Fact: Waiters and waitresses walk twice as much as lawyers and police officers do on an average working day.