Prenatal Circuit Level 2 with Pete
Prenatal circuit level 2 that will take you from looking like a beached whale to looking like a sexy mama! Pete takes you through some slighty harder exercises in this workout. You will need some light dumb bells or a couple of water bottles, exercises include, squat and bicep curl, backwards lunge, side lunge and push, rear flies, good mornings, floor dips, press ups, plank, side plank and heel slides.
Prenatal and Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines
1. Pull in your pelvic floor muscles (the ones that stop you peeing) during all movements.
2. Don’t do any twisting movement while standing, you don’t want to squash the babino!
3. Don’t lie flat on you back for any prolonged period, you can’t do certain abdominal exercises but the ones here are safe to do.
4. Don’t exhaust yourself.
5. Don’t raise you heart rate too high, you should not go near you maximum heart rate, especially during the first trimester.
6. Take a break and pause the video if you need to.
Fitness Fact: Six percent more men than women exercise regularly.