Prenatal Yoga With Angela Level 1 (1,2+3 Trimester)
This video is a introduction to prenatal yoga suitable for all stages of pregnancy especially the third trimester, it takes into account your big bump! Angela teaches you the basics of breathing, posture and body positioning. Anglea also takes you through spinal twists, spinal mobility/flexibility, stiring the pot movement, cat cow, baby posture as a hip opener and finishes up with some prenatal yoga meditation/relaxation to finish up with.
Prenatal and Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines
1. Pull in your pelvic floor muscles (the ones that stop you peeing) during all movements.
2. Don’t do any twisting movement while standing, you don’t want to squash the babino!
3. Don’t lie flat on you back for any prolonged period, you can’t do certain abdominal exercises but the ones here are safe to do.
4. Don’t exhaust yourself.
5. Don’t raise you heart rate too high, you should not go near you maximum heart rate, especially during the first trimester.
6. Take a break and pause the video if you need to.
Fitness Fact: Workers increase their physical activity by 8 percent and burn 25 more calories on casual-clothing workdays than on workdays when they wear regular office attire.