Prenatal Yoga With Angela Level 1 (1 Trimester)
Prenatal yoga practice with Angela, this practice is a bit more active and dynamic than the other two, more suited to ladies in the first trimester or those familier with yoga. Angela takes you through the basics of prenatal yoga breathing and posture, then on to cat cow pose, triangle pose, warrior one, warrior two, horse pose, hip rotations, some great hamstring and hip stretches, fish pose and finishes up with some prenatal yoga meditation and relaxation.
Prenatal and Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines
1. Pull in your pelvic floor muscles (the ones that stop you peeing) during all movements.
2. Don’t do any twisting movement while standing, you don’t want to squash the babino!
3. Don’t lie flat on you back for any prolonged period, you can’t do certain abdominal exercises but the ones here are safe to do.
4. Don’t exhaust yourself.
5. Don’t raise you heart rate too high, you should not go near you maximum heart rate, especially during the first trimester.
6. Take a break and pause the video if you need to.
Fitness Fact: Astronauts lost 15 percent of muscle mass and 30 percent of muscle performance during six months at the International Space Station, despite their aerobics-focused exercise regimen.